EARTHQUAKE 35064 Powerhead with 8 inch Auger Bit, 1-Man 43CC, t, 1-Man 43CC, Red
- Sold Winning Bid: $80.00
- 28 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Corey1091
- RELIABLE & POWERFUL: Outstanding power, durability and efficiency from a 1-man earth auger. Industrial air filtration keeps dirt out of your engine and running smooth.
- DURABLE & TOUGH: The Powerhead is lightweight yet built with heavy-duty construction using steel welded handlebars. The transmission features ball bearings and alloy gears built to withstand the challenges of digging in the dirt.
- COMFORTABLE – The powerhead features anti-vibration foam-grip handles, with an easy-to-grip fingertip throttle control.
- RUGGED: The included 8” auger is constructed of durable steel, heavy-duty welds and a powder coat finish. Complete with fishtail point, Flex Coil Shock absorber and replaceable blades your auger will stand the test of time.
- RIGHT SIZED: With a 36” long auger, the Earthquake auger makes drilling easy for standing upright when starting or drilling deeper on larger projects. Other augers skimp on length, know the difference.
- GREAT FOR: Decks, mailboxes, fences, tree planting and multiple other landscaping and agriculture needs.
- TRUSTED: For over 60 years, Earthquake has been producing Earth Auger power heads and drills.
k - Used / Un-Inspected
- Additional Notes untested as is
- Lot # 003
- System ID # 10108630
- End Date
- Start Date