AMMEX - GPX3D42100-BX - Vinyl Gloves - GPX3D - Disposable, Powder Free, Industri
- Sold Winning Bid: $7.43
- 9 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Bargain02barn@gmail.com
- Condition Quality Box Damage
- Notes Appears Unused
- Lot # 003
- System ID # 3362577
- End Date
- Start Date
AMMEX - GPX3D42100-BX - Vinyl Gloves - GPX3D - Disposable, Powder Free, Industrial, 3 mil, Small, Clear (Case of 2000)
- Vinyl is a synthetic material made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a looser fit and a smooth, comfortable feel. It helps prevent allergic reactions to latex protein.
- Vinyl gloves are good for food service, janitorial, and other light industrial applications.
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove.
- 3 mil thick around the palm and fingers. The glove is 9.5 inches long measured from the tip of the finger to the cuff of the glove.
- case of 2000