Southwire 9042SW8801 UL Listed Electrical Outlet Gas Range Adapter Converting A
MSRP: $ 29.99
- Sold Winning Bid: $1.00
- 1 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: tglaze
- Condition Quality Un-Inspected
- Lot # 006
- System ID # 3469498
- End Date
- Start Date
- [240V-120v] (250v-125v)] your new gas range will use a 120V plug as opposed to the 220V plug for your previous electric range. This unit is UL listed and allows for an easy plug and play solution to convert that old Plug from a 4 prong 220/240/250 volt plug to a 110/120/125 volt plug
- [Save money] you already had to pay to run a gas line for the new range, save money by doing the switch over yourself with this plug and play solution.
- [Safety listed] UL listed for your safety with built in overload protection provided by a non-replaceable 15 amp fuse
- [Functional design] the 90-degree Plug orientation of the plug allows for the appliance to be closer to the wall and the easy-grip, folding Tee handle allows for easy and safe removal from the 220-volt outlet
- [Technical stuff] UL Listed, 125-Volt/250-volt outlet configuration: NEMA 5-15R (2-pole, 3-wire grounding) 15 amp 125-volt (protected by non-replaceable 15 amp fuse)
- [More details] Plug Configuration: 250-volt 50-amp NEMA 14-50P (4-prong) receptacle: 125-Volt 15-amp NEMA 5-15R (2-pole, 3-wire grounding)
- [Note on voltage]: commonly voltages for 250 Volts Might be referred to as 240 volts, 250 volts, and 220 volts. This unit is rated to 250 volts and will address these applications.
- [Note on what this unit won't do] sometimes we get questions on if this item will convert an electric range to a gas range. While we wish it would do that, this item will only handle the electrical part of the conversion, you will still need to run a gas line.